How can I contact the organizer?
- Feel free to email us at email@example.com or Whatsapp/call us at +60 12-662 6073. If you need someone to replace your seat on the day of the workshops, please inform us at least 2 working days in advance.
How can I know if my seat is confirmed?
- Slots are only confirmed once full payment has been made.
Are there minimum age requirements to participate in workshops?
- We recommend that students be at least 12 years of age. Unless stated otherwise
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- Best to use a ride-hailing service if your workshop is located at CzipLee Bangsar or park at Bangsar Village II if you are unable to score a parking spot around the Telawi area.
- For workshops that are not located at CzipLee Bangsar, parking availability may differ from location to location. If in doubt, best to use a ride-hailing service.
What if I am late or I can’t make it for the class?
- Please try to be punctual to the workshop so as not to inconvenience other participants.
- In the case that you are late to arrive at the workshop or unable to attend the workshop due to any circumstance, we will not be obliged to wait for you to arrive to start the workshop, nor provide you with a refund. However, we will leave the workshop kit (if any) at CzipLee Bangsar for you to collect at your convenience.