- Do you want to try something new and fun with your fingers?
- Do you feel stressed and need a release?
- Do you lack confidence in learning how to draw?
- Do you love playing with colors?
- Do you want to discover something new about yourself?
Come and try Japanese Pastel Nagomi Art where the finished artworks are always magical regardless of whether you think you are artistic or not! The process of painting will calm one’s feeling, relax the mind and awaken hope in the heart. At the same time, it brings joy, relaxation, and enhanced self-esteem. The process of producing various artwork also helps one to be more positive.
What to bring home:
- FABER-CASTELL Soft Pastel Half Length Sticks, Box of 24!
- Your final art pieces.
What is Japanese Pastel Nagomi Art (JPNA)?
It is a form of Japanese art healing founded in Japan, using pastels and fingers to create a gentle, transparent, warm and heart-touching art through simple yet unique ways of painting techniques. The kanji character of “NAGOMI” is ‘和’, which means harmony. The mission of JPNA is “Toward Achieving a Society that is Spiritually Rich, Healthy, Harmonious & Balanced”
Why is this workshop unique?
The uniqueness of this workshop is learning pastel painting using your fingers while connecting and playing with colors. It also allows you to explore the flow of these colors and tones. The process of inner self-healing occurs naturally by touching the various hues. Regardless of age and skill level, anyone can complete a piece of artwork within 20 minutes without much difficulty.
What you will learn?
- Learn about the tools required for JPNA
- Learn Pastel Nagomi Art basic painting techniques and experience the magic of the coloring process using FABER CASTELL Soft Pastel Sticks (Creative Studio) with your fingers to produce at least 2 art pieces
All materials included during the workshop
About the Instructor: Katherine Khor
I am a person with no background in art, when I came to know about Japanese Nagomi Pastel Art in 2016, I was surprised that it’s so simple, fun, peaceful and powerful! I completed the Japanese Pastel Nagomi Art Associate & Advanced Instructor Course in 2017.
From there, I started teaching these “Magical” painting techniques and sharing the mission of JPNA – “Towards Achieving a Society that is Spiritually Rich, Healthy, Harmonious & Balanced”.
To me, JPNA is a GIFT and BLISS from the Universe. It has brought MIRACLES and completely CHANGED my life. My passion is to bring inner peace, happiness, and harmony to people with my gift.