Students need not to bring any materials for the workshop, all materials will be provided on a sharing basis. However, if you are more comfortable with your own tools, please feel free to bring them with you. You would also be able to share and use the watercolors available with your own brushes and palettes should you please.
* This class may get messy, we advise that you do not wear light colors
One of the simplest form of dessert that looks and tastes pleasing is Macarons! Learn the basics of color mixing, light & shadow; and blending in realistic watercolor! A fun and relaxed setting for all watercolor enthusiasts! At the end of the class, you will bring your own painting home!
- Learn the basic watercolor techniques, wet on wet, wet on dry, layering, glazing, blending with a step-by-step guide booklet!
- Understand contrast, shadow and lighting, and the subtle elements that gives your art a realistic-bling!
- Little envelope provided to bless someone with your art piece!
List of items provided:
- Watercolor paper
- Pencil and eraser
- Reference picture print out
About our instructor:
Drawplet. The name Draw-ple-t comes from drawing people together. Lenard the founder of Drawplet hopes to use art as a medium to connect people. To help us realize that we, as tiny droplets in this community, we have the potential to create massive ripples of positivity to those around and beyond!
Find out more about Drawplet on Instagram